What parameters should be paid attention to in the selection of load cells
One classification of load cell:
According to the working principle of the load cell, it can be divided into the following methods: (1) Resistance strain type. Differential transformer type. Capacitive type. Piezomagnetic type. Piezoelectric type. Vibrating wire type. (2) According to the force, it can be divided into normal stress type and shear stress type. (3) According to its structure, it can be divided into S type load cell. Single point sensor, cantilever beam sensor. Bridge type load cell. Disc type Load cell, column type load cell, pressure load cell, spoke type load cell, etc. (4) Depending on the material of the load cell, there are titanium diamond type and aluminum alloy type and so on.Please check CALT kinds of load cell.
- Influence of environmental factors:
First of all, consider the actual working environment in which the load cell is used, including high temperature, humidity, high corrosion, the influence of electromagnetic fields on signal output, and flammable and explosive environments.
1) High temperature: High temperature will cause the weighing sensor to open up the solder joints, melt the glue, and change the internal stress of the elastomer. High-temperature load cells should be used for personnel used in high-temperature environments. There must be technical measures such as temperature compensation.
2) Humidity: Humidity will cause short circuit effects on the load cell, so a load cell with high airtightness should be selected in this environment. Different weighing sensors use different secret methods, and there will be great differences. For those who use it in this environment, they must be more discerning about the seal.
3) Highly corrosive environments: Highly corrosive environments, including moisture and acid, will cause damage or short-circuit effects to the elastomer of the load cell. For elastomers used under severe corrosion, the surface must first be sandblasted or treated with surface technology to play a role in corrosion resistance.
4 )The output signal of the electromagnetic field: the electromagnetic field has an interference effect on the output signal of the load cell, so the shielding performance of the load cell should be strictly checked to see if it has a good ability to resist electromagnetic radiation.
5) Inflammable and explosive: Inflammable and explosive not only can cause thorough damage to the load cell, but it is also very likely to cause personal safety threats to the staff if the operation is improper. Therefore, the load cell used in this environment must be selected Explosion-proof load cell. The sealed outer cover of this load cell should not only consider its tightness, but also consider the degree of explosion-proof level.
Three selection of weighing sensor range:
The range of the load cell is selected according to the maximum weighing value of the weighing platform. The number of sensors used on the load cell table, the self-weight of the weighing body, the possible partial load and other factors are comprehensively evaluated to determine the final weighing cell Use range. The closer the load cell range is, the higher the accuracy of the scale body’s own weight. Therefore, when selecting the load cell range, it is necessary to consider factors such as the weight of the weighing body, tare weight, partial load, vibration and shock, load, etc., to ensure the service life of the load cell.
Fourth, the selection of the accuracy level of the load cell:
The accuracy level of the load cell includes rated load, sensitivity, nonlinearity, hysteresis error, repeatability error, creep, zero point output, input, output, insulation resistance, temperature compensation, elastomer material and more technical index requirements. While selecting the load cell, accuracy and accuracy are a necessary condition for the load cell.
Company H is an American company that produces sheet metal brakes. It needs load cells to measure and control force during use. The customer originally
Company G is a Canadian company that provides intelligent equipment for poultry breeding companies. Its digital silo distribution system can monitor and control the feeding
Company F is a Ukrainian company engaged in intelligent simulation seats. It needs angle sensors to control the steering angle and positioning. Previously, most of
Ultra-thin Type Protective Shell Additional Pulley Universal Pulley M12 Euro Connector Underwater Application