● Non-contact sensing technology
● Resolution 32~1024P/R
● Power supply voltage 3.3V or 5V
● Integrated aluminum alloy structure of body and shell, high strength
● Environmental resistance, vibration resistance, high protection level
● Compact structure, small size, the diameter of the shell is only 28mm
● Built-in two sets of ball bearings, suitable for industrial environment
1 Series code: HPE stands for Hall incremental rotary encoder;
2 Shell outer diameter: 28 means shell outer diameter Φ28mm;
3 Output interface: U is voltage output type;
4 Power supply voltage: 3.3V means DC3.3V, 5V means DC5V;
5 Number of pulses per revolution: 32, 64, 128, 256, 1024 for AB quadrature mode; 64, 128, 256, 512 for PD pulse direction mode;
6 Output mode: B is AB quadrature mode, D is PD pulse with direction signal mode;
7 Cable length: 1 means the special length is 1m, and the standard length is 0.5m.
Power Supply Vc
Shield Wire Length
at no load
AB quadrature mode
or pulsed PD mode with direction signal ≤10000 rpm
voltage output 2mA
Voltage output 4mA
Shaft Allowable Load
2 groups of sealed ball bearings
Aluminum alloy, anodized
Radial 20N, Axial 20N
3600rpm (mechanical withstand)
Operating ambient temperature
Storage ambient temperature
Housing IP65, Bearing IP55
Note 1: CMOS output circuit, the maximum output current is 4mA when working with 5V voltage, and the maximum output current is 2mA when working with 3V voltage.
Note 2: For long-distance transmission, a resistor of about 51K can be connected in parallel to the input end of the secondary instrument to improve the anti-interference performance.
Note 3: In PD pulse with direction signal output mode, there is no Z signal.
There are no reviews yet.