- Universal 4-20mA & RS485 output, single-turn absolute encoder
- Multiple resolutions are available, such as 12-bit
- 60mm outer diameter, Clamping flange, servo flange or blind hollow shaft, the international standard structure
- A “magnetic detection mode”, with excellent impact and vibration resistance
- Programmable, intelligent absolute value encoder; professional setting software, convenient for user operation
- Wide operating voltage, low current consumption
- External reset wire to set the default location, easy installation, no need to find ZERO.
- Housing IP67, shaft IP65
|Operating Voltage||18-26Vdc polarity protection|
|Current Consumption||< 110mA (24V power supply) no load|
RS485 and 0-5V dual independent output, you can set the length, angle, speed application output
|Repeatability ±2BIT( Actual precision related with installation and shaft concentricity.) Resolution or direction settable, external setting line preset functiion.|
|Operating Temperature||-20—75℃ Programming temperature range：0℃～＋70℃|
Vibration & shock
IP67 for housing IP65 for shaft
|Permissible Rotation Rate||2400rpm|
|Connection Cable||1m 8-core shielded cable.|
|Overall Feature||Clamping flange or synchronous flange, metal enclosure, sealed dual-bearing structure ( see attached drawing of overall dimension)|
Can 0V output trim, 5V output trim; direction can be set; preset position, external reset, such as external zero
Example (output signal evolution)
Installation dimensions (mm)
Clamping & synchro flange(default)
Blind hollow shaft
By the professional PC setting software provided by CALTSENSOR, you can easily modify the counting direction, working mode, address, baud rate, resolution, and reference bit of the encoder; the analog signal ZERO and full scale corresponding data; and Observe the current encoder data in real time.
If needed, please click this button to download the associated software.
There are no reviews yet.